Saturday, January 19, 2013

1/4/13 - 1/5/13 Arrival and First Day

 So we arrived in Belize City not too long ago. The bus ride, flights, and other bus ride weren't too bad. It was just a really long day after being up all day. My host family seems really nice. I have my own room and it's a pretty nice room. Tomorrow we're supposed to have a clinic so we'll see how that goes. Now I think it's time to sleep. Here are some pictures of the bus ride from Belize City to San Ignacio.







Picture of my home-stay 






Here's a video I made for 1/5/13. It was easier to Vlog that day since I didn't really have my computer out that day. 



Since the clinic was canceled, we did inventory. Here are some pictures from that.




After getting back to ProWorld, we went on a tour of San Ignacio. The town is amazing and pretty gorgeous.




Group Picture








Bought a quesadilla for lunch at the market

They actually cell formaldehyde in the pharmacies. I'm not sure what they use it for, but yeah I thought it was pretty cool and scary at the same time.



ProWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment